terms of service
Terms of Service
*The homeowner or someone authorized by the homeowner (real estate agent) should be present at the shoot to give access to the home and to discuss any special considerations. It is the agent’s responsibility to ensure that the property is ready for the photo shoot. Please refer to the Preparing Your Home checklist below.
Rescheduling / No-Shows:
*Due to the nature of this type of photography service, there are occasions when it is necessary to reschedule. Please give me a minimum 24-hour notice if you cannot make the appointment or if the property is not ready. If I can book another client, there will be no rescheduling fee. $50 fee – Reschedule request made less than 24 hours prior to appointment. $75 fee – Client No-Show, property not ready, no key or lockbox not working.
*In the event of dark, cloudy skies and rain, I will offer an alternative appointment time with no penalty fee. If you chose to proceed with the shoot as scheduled, regardless of the weather, please understand that the package pricing does not include fixing photos for cloudy skies, rainy windows, etc. Additional retouching and sky replacements will be invoiced at a rate of $25/hr. and/or $50 fee to revisit the property on a sunny day to obtain necessary shots.
Delivery of Images:
I strive for a quick turn-around time of 24-48 hours. Your images will be delivered via an emailed link to a Dropbox folder. Here you will download the final high-resolution image files and save them to your hard drive. A CD of the image files can be provided, if you choose, for a minimal fee.
*Travel within 20 miles of Indialantic, Florida (zip code 32903) is included in my Residential Real Estate packages. For properties located outside this service area, additional mileage will be invoiced at .56/mile (as calculated via Google Maps).
*Full payment is expected within two weeks of receipt of invoice. A 5% fee will be added for late payments. Cash, checks, and credit cards are accepted. Credit/Debit cards subject to 3% service charge.
If you are not satisfied with your final images, then I am not satisfied. If you have concerns, I will make every effort to deliver what you're looking for.
The photographer who has taken an image is the copyright holder of the image. For real estate listing images, I grant a “listing term + one year” limited license. This allows for the images to be used for any marketing purpose, both print and web, provided the copyright is not violated by selling, leasing, or gifting the images to any third party. The license is granted to the person that paid for the images. Agents may not give property owners a copy of the images for personal use unless permission is granted by photographer. Builders, stagers, designers and others who wish to use the images may contact me for additional licensing information. Images cannot be sold to another agent who takes over an expired or withdrawn listing, and Images may not be used to market another, similar property.
Checklist: For you and your clients to prepare the home for the photo shoot:
• Mow and rake yard.
• Contain pets in a room with all toys and food dishes but are to run around and play if can be
• Remove all vehicles from driveways and do not park directly in front of the house.
• Move garbage cans out of sight.
• Remove hoses if out front.
• Sweep driveways, sidewalks and patios.
• Straighten deck furniture and open umbrellas or tie down neatly.
• Clean grill and remove cover.
• Clean pool area, remove all toys
• For extra appeal, fill planters with flowers and spread fresh mulch.
• Remove piles of newspaper and magazines.
• Make sure all light bulbs work.
• Turn on all interior lights including lamps.
• Turn ceiling fans off.
• De-clutter rooms which may be excessively furnished.
• Turn off televisions and computers.
• Vacuum carpets and sweep hard floors.
• Remove pet toys, dishes, etc
• Wash windows, glass doors, etc.
• Open all shades and blinds.
• Hide trash cans.
• Place trash cans out of view in a closet or cupboard.
• Remove photos, notes and papers from the refrigerator.
• De-clutter stove and counter tops.
• Stow small appliances.
• Hide soaps and other cleaning items.
• Hide dish towels.
• Clear sink of dishes.
• Put away draining racks.
• Organize open shelves.
• For extra appeal, place a fruit bowl on the counter, and display fresh pastries.
• Straighten dining chairs.
• For extra appeal,Add centerpiece, candles
• For extra appeal, set the table.
Living and Family Room
• Hide all remotes.
• Conceal exposed cables as well as you can.
• Make beds.
• Arrange decorative pillows
• Put away clothing, shoes, etc.
• Clear surfaces of clutter.
• Make the bathroom sparkle.
• Hang fresh towels.
• Clear counters of toiletries.
• Clean mirrors.
• Close toilet lid.
• Remove shampoo and other products from shower/tub.
• Remove floor scales, trash cans, and laundry hamper.
• Remove pool hose.
• Turn on pool lights and water features.
• Remove all children’s toys, floats, etc.
Call, text, or email me for more information at
321-961-2628 or Taylorsmith32951@yahoo.com